US M-65 jacket (original)
Originally designed for the U.S. military, the M-65 jacket has now become a "men's classic."
The M-65 jacket is comfortable, durable and functional.
This original M-65 jacket dates from the 80s.
Made in USA
- a "NYCO" fabric, a novelty exclusive to the army at the time, nylon-cotton mixture designed to withstand wind and rain,
- an internal bending cord,
- from the buttoning legs to the shoulders, because a soldier always needs an additional attachment point for the many objects he carries,
- four flap pockets with snap buttons, faster and easier to use than the classic buttons of an M51,
- triangular extensions arranged inside the sleeves (thanks to a velcro system), to cover the hands in case of wind. Practical in certain specific situations, they still had some disadvantages on a daily basis: it was very complicated to wear the jacket with the sleeves rolled up, and the feeling caused by these flaps was quite unpleasant around the wrist,
- a straight collar to protect the neck and store a folding hood inside.
- Delivered without the removable lining.
Small Regular: NATO 7080/8494
Medium Regular: NATO 7080/9404
Large Regular: NATO 7080/0414