M.A.C.H 70 Pilot jacket
Reproduction of the mythical PN jacket (flight crew) of the Air Force of the 70s.
A quality French manufacture in lamb leather like the original.
- First choice french lamb leather
- Petroleum blue color
- Stitched collar
- Brown fur collar with removable buttons.
- Double zipper closure.
- Back, full skin.
- 2 outside pockets with snaps, 2 inside pockets, 1 round zipped pocket on the left sleeve, 1 small patch pocket for grade with flap
- Velcro on the chest.
- 2 tabs with snaps to adjust the size (3 positions).
- Black cotton satin lining, (heat insulation by wadding 70 grs).
- Orange safety vest in a small pocket in the lining.
|Size||Chest size (in cm)||Sleeve length (in cm)|
No customer reviews for the moment.